Things that need a'fixin'

1. Crafting Climb Swep, Grapple, and perhaps Machete? None work and it's a waste of material.
    2. Armor addons str speed and dmg cannot be moved in inventory, so you cannot arrange them or put them in your bank inventory.
    3. My heart, give me admin back.
    4. C4 is definately not worth 1 mill based on what it does (which is not much)
    5. Large print farms often have a bug where if there's 12 prints connected to a generator and a socket, they move to the generator first and then not all 12 slots can be used.
    6. Police building is much too large and it is difficult to get to prisoners -- this is just a suggestion, it's alot more fun to go interrogate them and its a pain to lock 40 doors.
    7. Gangs - A note/message box to see what the gang is saying. And a gang inventory that is accessable by anyone in the gang.
    Feel free to add more below!
    Last edited by Meeks; 01-21-2016 at 11:30 PM.
    hye dere morky i sad cuz my sn macks ded
    did u kill hm?

i didt kill him, gooby

koh

1. The climb swep, grapple, and machete are all bugged and do need fixing.
    2. I already told ciber about the upgrades for inventory,bank, and trading.
    3. You were abusing a bug instead of telling ciber.
    4. ALL THE SLAMS NEED TO COST A LITTLE BIT MORE. 90 SEC SLAMS = 350k 60 sec slams = 500k, 30 SEC SLAMS = 750k, And REMOTE CONTROL SLAMS = 1M. The c4 should cost 1.5m, It is good for terrorist attacks and it can phys gun into peoples bases which ciber should fix so you cant physgun it.
    5. Larger Printers do need a fix. This happens to me a lot.
    6. The police building glitches Entity items from the f4 shop and needs to be removed to the normal one or fixed.
    7. So you mean like a gang bank? I like that idea maybe there can be a upgrade that increases your gang bank inventory, and ciber can make it so the owner of the gang can set permissions to put and take out items of the gang bank. Also the note/message, were you thinking of a MOTD type of thing? If so i think that would be a good idea.

8. Gang upgrades don't work/kick in until you hit refresh on the gang menu. This can be seen by your health and armor going down a little bit after you hit refresh.
    hye dere morky i sad cuz my sn macks ded
    did u kill hm?

i didt kill him, gooby

koh

Quote Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
    1. Crafting Climb Swep, Grapple, and perhaps Machete? None work and it's a waste of material.
    2. Armor addons str speed and dmg cannot be moved in inventory, so you cannot arrange them or put them in your bank inventory.
    3. My heart, give me admin back.
    4. C4 is definately not worth 1 mill based on what it does (which is not much)
    5. Large print farms often have a bug where if there's 12 prints connected to a generator and a socket, they move to the generator first and then not all 12 slots can be used.
    6. Police building is much too large and it is difficult to get to prisoners -- this is just a suggestion, it's alot more fun to go interrogate them and its a pain to lock 40 doors.
    7. Gangs - A note/message box to see what the gang is saying. And a gang inventory that is accessable by anyone in the gang.
    Feel free to add more below!
    1 - Fixed
    2 - Fixed
    4 - C4 blows up props now
    6 - You don't need to leave all the doors locked.